Tenant Resources

Tenant Forms

General Tenancy Agreement – Form 18a

Download Here : RTA-general-tenancy-agreement-form18a

This General tenancy agreement (also known as Form 18a) is used when renting a house, unit, apartment or townhouse.

It is the standard form of written agreement used for renting a property in Queensland.

Even if a tenant is renting from family or a friend, this form should always be used, as it lays out all of the relevant details of the tenancy.

It is the responsibility of the lessor (landlord) – or their managing agent – to organise the agreement.

A copy is to be given to the tenant before they pay any money or commit to the tenancy.

Further information can be found on completing this form Here